jueves, 30 de agosto de 2018

Little Richard / Lucille




https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4fNqoHzeO4


Little Richard

Lucille


Lucille, won't you do your sisters will? Lucille, you won't do your sister's will? You ran off and married, but I love you still Lucille, please, come back where you belong Lucille, please, come back where you belong I been good to you, baby, please, don't leave me alone I woke up this morning, Lucille was not in sight I asked my friends about her but all their lips were tight Lucille, please, come back where you belong I been good to you, baby, please, don't leave me alone, whoa I woke up this morning, Lucille was not in sight I asked my friends about her but all their lips were tight Lucille, please, come back where you belong I been good to you, baby, please, don't leave me alone Lucille, baby, satisfy my heart Lucille, baby, satisfy my heart I played for it, baby, and gave you such a wonderful start



No hay comentarios: